When you purchase an item from KAYAKshop.lt e-shop, we enter into a contract of sale (transaction), which requires the minimum information required to implement your name, tel. no., email email address and, if you choose home delivery, the address. Your contacts are required to keep you informed of the progress of your order and other questions related to your order. This personal information is required only for the purpose of concluding and executing the specific contract.
In addition, you will need additional information in order to purchase your goods on a hire purchase: your personal identification number, personal identification number, copy of your identity document, information about your employment status and average income for the last 4 months. Without this information, we would not be able to provide a hire purchase service.
In order to make browsing the KAYAKshop.lt e-shop convenient and efficient and to find relevant goods as quickly as possible, we protect:
- History of your purchases and actions on the website;
- the IP address of the device you are using (for example, to provide you with promotions for your region or country);
- Payment history to facilitate your shopping choice of your favorite payment method;
- a history of correspondence and conversations with you to answer questions related to your order and to identify your identity when we are unable to verify your identity document;
- video data captured by video surveillance equipment in our physical outlets. The video is relevant to us only for your safety.
For your convenience, you may additionally provide us with the following information: gender, date of birth, payment card details stored in your personal account, contact details of third parties who pick up the goods. This information is not mandatory and is intended solely for the convenience of using the online shop services provided by KAYAKshop.lt.
Through our direct activities and communication with you, we truly:
- We do not collect or store your browsing history on third party websites;
- We do not transmit any data related to your browsing of our site that could identify you.
We use your personal data solely to improve our services and to best match your needs and habits. Thus, we collect personal data in order to:
- facilitate your shopping by creating a personal account in our online store;
- offer the goods that are most relevant to you;
- we could analyze our activities and make using our e-shop even simpler and more convenient. It is important to know that in all these cases we use anonymised data that is impossible to identify for a particular person;
- we will inform you about exclusive offers made just for you;
- provide you with information on news, lotteries, promotions and projects;
- efficiently investigate your inquiries and complaints;
- provide warranty service for the goods you have purchased.
We use organizational and technical means to ensure that the personal data you provide is protected from any unauthorized interference: alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data, identity theft, fraud.
Our internal organizational system is designed to allow access to and processing of your personal data only by authorized persons, but we have restricted access to your personal data even when they are completely personalized to perform their job functions. Therefore, your personal data is protected to the highest standards of security.
To fully protect your personal information, we recommend that you pay attention and ensure that your personal information is not visible to unauthorized persons when accessing our online store and that it is properly protected. We advise you to change your login password on a regular basis, and to keep your payment cards and other data, which could compromise the security and privacy of your personal data.
Our website is protected by a security protocol that relies on a Data Encryption System Certificate (SSL). The web address for such a store has the letter "s": "https: //".
We collect and use personal data in a transparent and fair manner, which is why your contribution to data processing is important to us. You may participate in the processing of your personal data in the following ways:
- self-correct, correct, modify your personal data in your personal account;
- contact us with a request to rectify your personal data in the event that, after accessing your personal data, you determine that the data are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
- contact us with a request for the destruction of your personal data if, after accessing your personal data, you decide that: (1) Your personal data are not required for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (2) you wish to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data; (3) we process your personal data unlawfully;
- not consent to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- apply to the State Personal Data Protection Inspectorate, which supervises the processing of personal data.
We may restrict the collection and use of your personal information if you decide that your personal information is:
- inaccurate (processing of personal data will in this case be limited to checking the accuracy of the data);
- is processed illegally but you do not consent to the deletion of your data;
- necessary for bringing, pursuing or defending legal claims;
- processed in the event that you object to such processing of personal data (processing will be limited to the time necessary to verify that the reasons for which we process your personal data are necessary).
You can get involved in personal data processing:
- on your personal www.kayakshop.lt account;
- by sending an application by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending it to tel. no. +37062025588;
- You are always welcome at our retail outlets: Kulių g.34, Mardosai, Plungė district. and Verkių g.35, Vilnius.
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device when you browse a website. We assure you that cookies help to recognize only your device, not you, as a specific person.
Cookies help us analyze your browsing history on KAYAKshop.lt. We turn this information into a convenient way to use our services, for example, to receive commercial offers that are most relevant to you. In order to limit the ease of use of our Services to the Website, data may be passed to our advertising service partners. They are provided with anonymised data that is used only to the extent necessary to provide a quality service.
No cookies can associate information with a specific person, y. they only collect anonymised data.
The General Data Protection Regulation ensures that your personal data is processed in a fair, lawful and transparent manner and provides us with guidelines on how to most effectively protect your personal data.
The Regulation extends your rights and gives you the means to participate in and control the processing of your personal data.
The security of your personal data is handled by our appointed independent data protection officer, who is always available to answer any questions you may have and to resolve any uncertainties.
Tel. no .: +37062025588 (10am to 6pm on weekdays)
Email Address: email@example.com
Last correction: 2019.01.02