1. The buyer ("Buyer") of KAYAKSHOP.LT has the right, without giving a reason, to reject the item if it has not been used, damaged or substantially changed in appearance, that is, the appearance of the item or its packaging has been made within 14 (fourteen) days such modifications as were necessary to inspect the item received. The Buyer must exercise this right responsibly and return the item in its original neat packaging as well as return all parts of the item. The cost of returning the item shall be borne by the Buyer.
2. In special cases specified by the Seller, quality Goods may be returned for a longer period.
3. After returning the goods, the Buyer shall be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from actions not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and performance of the goods.
4. The goods may be returned at the central seller's warehouse at Kulių g.34, Mardosų k., LT-90103, Plungės raj. .
5. In the absence of return to the seller's central warehouse, the buyer may return the quality goods by courier, at the expense of return. When returning the goods by courier, the buyer must fill in a free form request, which must be sent by e-mail. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and add it to your shipment. Returned goods must be delivered by courier to the following address: UAB "Baidarių centras", Kulių g.34, Mardosų k., LT-90103, Plungės raj. .
6. After receiving the returned item and assessing its quality, the Seller shall, within 14 days of returning the item, refund the buyer the money for the item and its delivery costs. If only a portion of the Goods is returned, shipping costs will be refunded only if the remaining Goods of the same order, if purchased only, are charged a lower rate than the rate applied to the Goods returned with the Goods returned and only in volume. If a method of return other than that offered by the Seller has been selected, which results in a disproportionate or greater cost, the Seller shall not be liable for such return costs.
7. The item must be returned in its original packaging (with instructions and warranty card if included with the item). You must provide a VAT invoice and order number when returning.
8. The Buyer shall be responsible for completing the returned item. If the item is incomplete, the seller will not accept the returned item.
9. The right of the buyer to return quality goods purchased in the online store shall not apply to:
9.1. Contracts for goods which have been produced in accordance with specific instructions from the consumer and which are produced in response to the consumer's personal choice or instruction, as well as goods which are clearly adapted to the consumer's personal needs;
9.2. contracts for perishable goods or goods of short duration;
9.3. contracts for packaged goods which have been unpacked after delivery and which are not fit for return for health or hygiene reasons;
9.4. contracts for goods which, after delivery, are inherently intermixed with other goods;
9.5. contracts for packaged video or audio recordings or packaged software that were unpacked after delivery;
9.6. contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscriptions to such publications.
10. The right to withdraw from a distance contract without giving a reason within 14 (fourteen) days shall not apply to legal persons (entrepreneurs).
11. Product pictures are for illustration purposes only and the original products may differ from the ones depicted. The following photos may not be used as a basis for claims. An item is considered to be of good quality if it matches the example, model or description given in the online store.
12. If the delivered product does not meet the quality requirements, the buyer may contact the seller by e-mail. Email email@example.com.
13. The allegedly defective Goods shall first be submitted to the Seller after-sales service only upon determination that the Product is defective in the Buyer's request for defective Goods.
14. The goods are shipped to after-sales service centers, which may be located in another EU country. In this case, the warranty service for the item will take between 14 and 70 (fourteen to seventy) calendar days, depending on the nature of the item. We emphasize that in all cases, we aim to complete the warranty process within the shortest possible time.
15. The manufacturer's warranty obligations apply only if the product's operating conditions are not violated. Before using the Product, the Purchaser must read carefully the Product Manual, if any.
16. Goods not taken from the Seller and transferred for warranty service shall be stored for 3 (three) months. This time limit shall commence upon the first notice to the Buyer by his or her contact details (telephone, email, etc.) that the Buyer may return the item after returning from the after-sales service. If the Buyer fails to collect the item within the stipulated time limit, the seller has the right to no longer store the item, and the item may be disposed of. In this case, the Seller shall not be liable for the Buyer's information remaining in the unallocated Product and for any other loss suffered by the Buyer as a result of such destruction.
17. The quality guarantee provided by the seller does not restrict or limit the rights of the buyer (consumer), which are established by legal acts upon the purchase of a product or service of poor quality. Disputes concerning the quality, return and other conditions of sale of goods shall be settled in accordance with the procedure laid down in the rules of sale and in accordance with national law.
18. We will be happy to answer all your questions by email firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone +37060707666.
19. Claims or complaints about a product or service purchased from our online store can be submitted through the online consumer dispute resolution platform - https://ec.europa.eu/odr/.
20. Defective or incomplete goods
20.1. Buyer wishing to submit a complaint regarding defective or incomplete product can do so by e-mail email@example.com.
20.2. When making a complaint, the buyer must provide the following information:
20.2.1. Item order number;
20.2.2. Provide / identify any defective or missing parts of the Product;
20.2.3. Provide other evidence, such as a photograph of the Product, a photograph of the defective site (if mechanical damage is possible and a photograph can be taken), a photograph of the packaging of the Product, etc.
20.3. When filing a complaint, the buyer must indicate how he wishes the claim to be resolved:
20.3.1. The defective item is requested for a replacement quality item;
20.3.2. Incomplete items are requested to be completed with missing parts;
20.3.3. It is requested to apply a discount to the Item, i.e. y. reduce the price of the Product accordingly;
20.3.4. A refund is requested.
20.4. Within 14 (fourteen) days of the claim being considered, a response will be provided. In the event of a refund, the Seller shall refund the Buyer for the item and its delivery costs. If only a portion of the Goods is returned, shipping costs will be refunded only if the remaining Goods of the same order, if purchased only, are charged a lower rate than the rate applied to the Goods returned with the Goods returned and only in volume. The cost of returning the item shall be borne by the Buyer.
21. Defective parcel
21.1. Check the quality of your home delivery by courier. If you notice that it has irregularities:
21.1.1. tell the courier who delivered the goods;
21.1.2. note in the delivery document of the shipment that the packaging is damaged and complete the Packaging Damage (Inspection) Report with the courier;
21.1.3. check the goods inside the packages and, if damaged, document the damage in the photos. Photographs will be required for the return procedure;
21.1.4. if the package is intact, the courier does not need to check the goods. If you accept the shipment and sign the documents, the shipment is considered to be in good order.