Warning: Last items in stock!
Fast, roomy and reliable hybrid kayak Smart Pro can be used in any travel, from weekend trips to long autonomous expeditions in remote regions. The kayak has asymmetrical drop shape and hybrid design that combines inflatable tubes and a frame base. This makes the Smart Pro model exceptionally fast, easy-handling, spacious, stable, easy and quick to assemble.
NERIS Smart Pro kayak combines the best features of foldable and inflatable kayaks. The frame makes the Smart Pro rigid, carinate and fast, on a par with the best foldable kayak models. Smart Pro model tests have shown that if one or two tubes are damaged, the kayak stays on the water and is able to hold the course due to the frame. Robust inflatable tubes guarantee safety and stability. You can get into the kayak from water, leaning on one board.
Perfect design makes the kayak lightweight and compact. It will take you only 15 - 20 minutes to assemble or disassemble your Smart Pro, even if you have no prior experience. The kayak can be easily carried by one person, transported in municipal transport or in a car, packed into one standard baggage place when travelling by air.
Multi-purposeness of the model allows to use it in various conditions: flat or whitewater rivers, lakes, coastal areas of the seas and oceans.
The Smart Pro has plenty of helpful features that make any trip truly comfortable:
- The kayak's design is simple and reliable, it's easy to assemble and has no fragile plastic frame fasteners;
- The kayak has spacious bow and stern storage compartments as well as the central storage compartment;
- Comfortable inflatable seats are adjustable by height and back tilt;
- The kayak is packed into a lightweight and durable rucksack with adjustable shoulder straps and a hip belt;
- The frame ensures floating stability and speed performance, guarantees extra safety;
- Washboards make the kayak rigid when sailing on waves and other water turbulences;
- Robust inflatable tubes guarantee safety and stability;
- The skin is made of a hard-wearing marine grade PVC fabric produced in Germany, the hull has special protector strips fitted along all of the chines that are formed by the stringers and the keel bar;
- Hip belts can be mounted for better control of the kayak on waves and rapids;
- Practical carrying handles;
- The kayak can optionally be equipped with the third seat to accommodate a child;
- You can mount an additional seat in the center and use your Smart Pro as a single seater, in this case your kayak can be fitted with a one-cockpit spray deck in the center;
- Wide Velcro fastener on the deck ensures reliable fastening of the spray deck;
- The kayak can be harnessed with a "Gennaker with an A-mast";
- Cast bracket on the stern to mount the rudder;
- Safety harness on the kayak's deck, rings on the deck and sides to attach optional rigging;
- The kayak comes with a foot pump for inflating the tubes;
- Replacing the seats you turn your Smart Pro into a canoe that will bring you new experience and impressions from the trip.
The Standard kayak package includes two adjustable inflatable seats, a rucksack for carrying the kayak, foot pump, assembly/disassembly manual and basic repair kit in a dry bag.
You also have an option of ordering a Smart Pro Expedition package which additionally includes a three-cockpit spray deck, two waist skirts, one cockpit cover and rudder system. The possibility to mount a spray deck and rudder lines as well as waist skirts in an expedition package allows to use your Smart Pro in adverse weather conditions and in a complex environment, like cold or rainy weather, sea or rough water.
Special dry bags have been designed for the Smart Pro kayaks, for the bow and stern, for the storage compartment, for the kayak's deck. Their use will make your long autonomous travel comfortable virtually in any climatic zones of the world.
- Skin: density of 750 gsm for the hull and 620 gsm for the deck and sponsons.
- High-quality marine grade PVC fabrics made by Mehler (Germany).
- Carry bag - Polyester 300D
- Cross-ribs and washboard - anodized Duralumin tube D16T (DIN 2024).
- Keel bar - profiled oval tube, anodized alloy 20x35mm (DIN 6063).
- Removable fasteners - stainless steel nuts/bolts.
|Type||Hybrid folding kayak|
|Number of persons||2 adults (included), or 2 adults + 1 children (optional)|
|Pack size||115x55x23 cm|
|Assembly time||15 min.|
|Country of origin||Ukraine|
* the delivery term of the goods may differ from the specified term, usually executed faster. In cases when the delivery time of the goods is extended due to unforeseen reasons, the seller undertakes to inform the buyer about the changes in the delivery time by the specified telephone and / or e-mail within the shortest possible time. The seller reserves the right to change the delivery terms by informing the buyer. The specified possible delivery times cannot be considered as obligations unless otherwise agreed.
** The product is currently out of stock, but we will have at specified date. PRE - ORDERS ACCEPTED. In some cases, changes to the delivery date are possible. If the expected date is changed, the date is also changed in the information notice of the product, and the buyers who have already ordered the product are informed by the telephone and / or e-mail specified by the buyer within the shortest possible time. The dates indicated are not an obligation of the seller to have the goods in stock at the specified time. The seller reserves the right to change these terms.
*** Initial delivery cost estimate is provided for one unit of goods delivered by courier in the territory of Lithuania. THIS IS INDICATIVE INFORMATION ONLY. The final delivery price may differ from the Initial delivery cost estimate depending on the type, quantity, delivery address and delivery method of the final order. The final delivery price of the product / goods can be seen only after the order is fully formed (by specifying the delivery address, choosing the delivery method).