LALIZAS ultimate lifejacket collection is designed and manufactured in order to secure total safety combined with style for all seafarers.
The Sigma life jacket is an economic life jacket - manual version. The ultra lightweight design makes Sigma comfortable to wear and its webbing system makes it a user-friendly life jacket. This cost effective life jacket is available, in red and its transparent area allows the user to check the operating head function.
According to each code, they feature one chamber which can be inflated via Lalizas manual operating head (20220, certified per ISO 12402-7)and bear oral inflation tube incorporating Lalizas valves (20610, certified per ISO 12402-7).
The inflatable bladder, which is manufactured from High Visibility Yellow fabric, is folded into a nylon red cover with Velcro closure and it is also equipped with Lalizas retro reflective tapes (70180) and whistle (70010, certified per ISO 12402-7 & 8). They are provided with lifting loop and heavy duty D-ring for easier rescue.
Sigma Life Jackets feature the following characteristics:
- CE ISO 12402-3 approval
- CE ISO 12401 approval on all integral black harnesses
- Twin welded air bladder seam for double security (Alpha)
- Ultra reliable firing mechanism
- Compatible with all major suppliers CO2 bottles
- Commercial heavy duty weight protective outer cover
- Easy re-packing
- Economical re-arming kits
- 170 Newtons of buoyancy when fully inflated
- Maintain the correct flotation position in the water (face-up)
- Fully adjustable straps
- Heavy-Duty, Stainless D-Rings for attachment of a safety line
150N. Protects unconscious, or otherwise unable to swim people from drowning. Designed for adults, weighing above 40kg. Meets the terms of SOLAS Convention. After inflation, it turns drowning person face up, and keeps head above water.
Vest is equipped with harness for attaching safe and life lines. It has bright, orange color, reflective tape, and whistle for better visibility. For greater comfort, neckline is sewn with soft neoprene.
Reusable vest. After inflation, replace CO2 cylinder, before using it again.
Manually – after pulling the trigger mechanism.
Orally – using a tube with valve (to make up for air loss).
SOLAS reflective tapes – Safety belt (with buckle and length adjustment) – safety rope holder – Emergency whistle – Name plate – Neoprene inserts around the neck – Service table
|Type||Inflatable buoyancy aid|
|Certificate||DIN EN ISO 12402-3|
|CO2 cylinder type||33 gr.|
|Main inflation type||Automatic|
|Inflation types||Automatic (CO2), Manual (CO2), Oral|
|Purpose of usage||Universal usage|
|Country of origin||Greece|
* the delivery term of the goods may differ from the specified term, usually executed faster. In cases when the delivery time of the goods is extended due to unforeseen reasons, the seller undertakes to inform the buyer about the changes in the delivery time by the specified telephone and / or e-mail within the shortest possible time. The seller reserves the right to change the delivery terms by informing the buyer. The specified possible delivery times cannot be considered as obligations unless otherwise agreed.
** The product is currently out of stock, but we will have at specified date. PRE - ORDERS ACCEPTED. In some cases, changes to the delivery date are possible. If the expected date is changed, the date is also changed in the information notice of the product, and the buyers who have already ordered the product are informed by the telephone and / or e-mail specified by the buyer within the shortest possible time. The dates indicated are not an obligation of the seller to have the goods in stock at the specified time. The seller reserves the right to change these terms.
*** Initial delivery cost estimate is provided for one unit of goods delivered by courier in the territory of Lithuania. THIS IS INDICATIVE INFORMATION ONLY. The final delivery price may differ from the Initial delivery cost estimate depending on the type, quantity, delivery address and delivery method of the final order. The final delivery price of the product / goods can be seen only after the order is fully formed (by specifying the delivery address, choosing the delivery method).