Warning: Last items in stock!
Certified per SOLAS, for ultimate safety while on board
• Certified per SOLAS, for ultimate safety while on board
• Certified according to the specifications of the HSE Compatibility Test Protocol for Lifejackets and Immersion suits on Offshore
installations (when combined with LALIZAS Immersion suit with rubber gloves)
• Ideal for use on commercial vessels, offshore platforms and mega yachts (based on the product code you will choose)
• Twin chambers as per SOLAS requirements
• It is the only SOLAS lifejacket in its category with two stainless steel buckles, on the center and side of the waist harness, in order to be easily removed even inflated, when needed & features a crotch strap
|Type||Inflatable buoyancy aid|
|Certificate||SOLAS 74, as amended by IMO Resolution MSC. 201 (81), MSC. 216 (82), L.S.A. Code as amended by, 207 (81), 218 (82); and MSC. 81 (70), MSC. 200 (80), MSC. 226 (82), MSC. 323 (89), MSC. 368 (93) & MSC. 378 (93)|
|CO2 cylinder type||33 gr.|
|Main inflation type||Automatic|
|Inflation types||Automatic (CO2), Manual (CO2), Oral|
|Purpose of usage||Universal usage|
|Country of origin||Greece|
* the delivery term of the goods may differ from the specified term, usually executed faster. In cases when the delivery time of the goods is extended due to unforeseen reasons, the seller undertakes to inform the buyer about the changes in the delivery time by the specified telephone and / or e-mail within the shortest possible time. The seller reserves the right to change the delivery terms by informing the buyer. The specified possible delivery times cannot be considered as obligations unless otherwise agreed.
** The product is currently out of stock, but we will have at specified date. PRE - ORDERS ACCEPTED. In some cases, changes to the delivery date are possible. If the expected date is changed, the date is also changed in the information notice of the product, and the buyers who have already ordered the product are informed by the telephone and / or e-mail specified by the buyer within the shortest possible time. The dates indicated are not an obligation of the seller to have the goods in stock at the specified time. The seller reserves the right to change these terms.
*** Initial delivery cost estimate is provided for one unit of goods delivered by courier in the territory of Lithuania. THIS IS INDICATIVE INFORMATION ONLY. The final delivery price may differ from the Initial delivery cost estimate depending on the type, quantity, delivery address and delivery method of the final order. The final delivery price of the product / goods can be seen only after the order is fully formed (by specifying the delivery address, choosing the delivery method).