High pressure electric pump for SUP boards and etc.
- Automatic stop when selected pressure is reached
- Integrated manometer
- Integrated 12V DC battery, rechargable through cigarette plug or standard 110-240 AC/DC adaptor
- Equipped with connectors for dinghies, kites and SUP boards
- Carry bag with equipped shoulder strap
- For inflation only
- Standard connection to cigarette lighter socket for operation and recharge.
- Protective filtration system
- Perfect for BOATS, KITES and SUP BOARDS
|Type||Electric pump (12 V)|
|Max pressure||22 psi (1,56 bar)|
|Country of origin||Italy|
* the delivery term of the goods may differ from the specified term, usually executed faster. In cases when the delivery time of the goods is extended due to unforeseen reasons, the seller undertakes to inform the buyer about the changes in the delivery time by the specified telephone and / or e-mail within the shortest possible time. The seller reserves the right to change the delivery terms by informing the buyer. The specified possible delivery times cannot be considered as obligations unless otherwise agreed.
** The product is currently out of stock, but we will have at specified date. PRE - ORDERS ACCEPTED. In some cases, changes to the delivery date are possible. If the expected date is changed, the date is also changed in the information notice of the product, and the buyers who have already ordered the product are informed by the telephone and / or e-mail specified by the buyer within the shortest possible time. The dates indicated are not an obligation of the seller to have the goods in stock at the specified time. The seller reserves the right to change these terms.
*** Initial delivery cost estimate is provided for one unit of goods delivered by courier in the territory of Lithuania. THIS IS INDICATIVE INFORMATION ONLY. The final delivery price may differ from the Initial delivery cost estimate depending on the type, quantity, delivery address and delivery method of the final order. The final delivery price of the product / goods can be seen only after the order is fully formed (by specifying the delivery address, choosing the delivery method).